Occupational Health & Safety
ZKM Consulting & Project Management employs a full time safety officer tasked with implementing the SHE plan during all our operations. ZKM Consulting & Project Management is committed to ensuring that the health and safety of its employees is secured during operations both on and off site. We stricty follow the Safety, Health and Environmental plan to ensure that we meet all requirements relating to our operations. Our health and safety plan contains all possible hazards and how they will be managed and mitigated.
ZKM Consulting & Project Management is committed to minimise the impact of our activities on the environment.
Environmental Policy Statement
The key points of our strategy are:
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Minimise toxic emmisions through the selection and use of our fleet and the source of our power requirements.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst our customers and suppliers.
- Meet all environmental legislation relevant to the Company.
ZKM Consulting & Project Management adheres to and is impacted by the following legislation:
- The National Road Traffic Act (Act 93 of 1996).
- The Hazardous Substance Act (Act 15 of 1973).
- The Occupational, Health and Saftey Act (Act 85 of 1993).
- The Environmental Conservation Management Act (Act 107 of 1998).
- The National Water Act (Act 36 of 1998)